So then there was that time when James Hudson had several of the early Alpha Flight members implanted with homing beacons and never got around to telling them about it. Gosh, I wonder why Northstar was ever “ambivalent” about being a member of this team!
Alas, the story does not end with Jean-Paul telling Heather and the rest of Alpha Flight to go fuck themselves.
(Marvel Fanfare #28 by Bill Mantlo and Ken Steacy)
- canadianheroes reblogged this from northstarfan
- obstinatecurator reblogged this from northstarfan and added:
- annwithoutane likes this
- ladyperrync likes this
- marmite-is-cool likes this
- northstarfan reblogged this from mwritesink and added:
- dorksidefiker likes this
- mwritesink reblogged this from northstarfan and added:
- tsujitoons likes this
- wingsnest reblogged this from northstarfan
- hawthornetaylor reblogged this from northstarfan
- stevensnider likes this
- betterthanlegos likes this
- hawkelf reblogged this from northstarfan
- kneelbeforejod said: Northstar has many faults, but his hostility towards Alpha Flight and reluctance to join them are not really on that list. AF did a whole lot to make themselves a very unattractive offer.
- blackgoliath likes this